Went skiing at Beaver Creek with Steve (on snowboard)...powder day! We went all over the mountain, several runs. Probably the best skiing on this trip to date! Steve ran into his friend Amanda who he used to work with, and her Mom Becky. Becky sang us a wonderful song about being five years old on the lift, I was cracking up. Becky went back and Steve, Amanda, and I continued to take runs. Since they both used to work on this hill, they knew all the ins and outs and where the untouched powder was. Steve pulled up "My Horse is Amazing" on his iPhone for some ski lift entertainment. Somewhere in there, I took a spill and lost my phone which won't be recovered until the spring thaw, oh well. That night, Steve and Chris DJd at a club in Vail which was a ton of fun! A group of people dressed up as current and former olympians...Tanya Harding and I hung out for awhile. Steve finished with his new favorite song. Great fun!
Amanda and DJ Steve Stone

No comments:
Post a Comment