Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wisconsin still

On Saturday, I went over to Kyle and Rachel's house. They are my old roommates and it is great to see them again. We went on the 1:30pm Lakefront Brewery tour. I remember when the tour would be about 10 people. Over the years, it has gained enormous popularity and this time, there were about 100 people. We went to Wolski's and Hallidays after that, then back to the house where Shell and Corri came over. We played Wii and I crashed over there. Kyle and Rachel still have Opie and Zack, the cats I used to live with. Opie is enormous, and Zack looks much healthier than he used to be.

Today, I went to the climbing gym which was a mistake because there were probably four birthday parties and it was difficult to get a turn on the wall. I'm having dinner with my former boss Shari and her sister Janice tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment